Допомога - Пошук - Користувачі - Календар
Problem with the list of servers
XJedi FORUM: Online lightsaber fighting game > Наш портал > Портал XJedi > Допомога
Xinariuss
Hi, I have a problem with the list of servers, as you can see on the picture, I can't connect to your server even if I delete servercache.dat , Can you help me please ?

(Xinariuss @ 27.5.2841, 11:28) *

Hi, I have a problem with the list of servers, as you can see on the picture, I can't connect to your server even if I delete servercache.dat , Can you help me please ?

( I took the wrong image sorry I added the real one)

(Xinariuss @ 27.5.2841, 11:28) *

( I took the wrong image sorry I added the real one)
Dan
Maybe some firewall / antivirus blocking?

Ah, I understand now. It's our protection system blocked you. I just unblocked. But do not refresh server list too much time and avoid other unusual operations

And when you created this topic you accidantely created 6 topics.. Be more patient, wait until browser or the game replies.. _a1.gif
Xinariuss
Thanks for the answer, sorry but I'm french and I tried to delete all of these posts, I don't know how I did that I'm sorry ^^' thanks for the unlock, I'll try this !
Dan
Np, see you in game )
Xinariuss
And again , I have refresh only one time and can't connect anymore...
Dan
(Xinariuss @ 12.1.2020, 19:12) *

And again , I have refresh only one time and can't connect anymore...

Maybe your mouse produces several clicks? My mouse have such option. I don't know, some technical issue is on your side. I can't unban you every time or disable our protection

Try to think where the issue can be.. modifications of our client, some system settings, some firewall settings, some router lags.. Something produces much more requests from your side than should be. This is proved also by the issue where you created 6 topics at once.
Xinariuss
(Dan @ 27.5.2841, 17:19) *

Maybe your mouse produces several clicks? My mouse have such option. I don't know, some technical issue is on your side. I can't unban you every time or disable our protection

Try to think where the issue can be.. modifications of our client, some system settings, some firewall settings, some router lags.. Something produces much more requests from your side than should be. This is proved also by the issue where you created 6 topics at once.

I have find a solution, using a VPN, is it allowed ?
Dan
You may use the vpn, but why you need it? The issue may repeat on the vpn as well
Xinariuss
It works well and this the only solution, my mouse doesn't have a software to spam click, and I tried with stopping my firewall etc... and it doesn't work so let's see
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 IPS , Inc.