Допомога - Пошук - Користувачі - Календар
Demand's Christmas Giveaway 150,000 CUAG
XJedi FORUM: Online lightsaber fighting game > Наш портал > Портал XJedi
1, 2, 3
Destroy
Privet Everybody _a1.gif.

Celebrating my 8th year on the portal as Buzzshock/Demand and that Christmas is on its way i am going to be doing a give-away of 150,000 CUAG. To show my appreciation and gratitude to all of the amazing people that i have met along the way and that have helped me since the very beginning.

Instead of choosing numbers all you have to do is put a + and everyone that puts " + " their names will be put into a random name generator and whoever's name gets picked at the end by the generator will win the prize. Anyone that has commented so far with numbers dosen't have to do this as youre names have already been entered. But from now on all you have to do to enter is type +.

Entry's will not count After Friday 25th Decemeber. I will be announcing the winner of the cash prize on Monday 28th December so this should give people more than enough time to enter (ANYONE MAY ENTER).

If you have any questions please feel free to send me a message _a1.gif.

Good Luck & Have fun _a1.gif
Venum
I can pick the number only once?

so 250 !
Dammer
Huh 15 _a1.gif
Destroy
(Agro @ 14.12.2015, 17:00) *

I can pick the number only once?

so 250 !

People may only pick One Number, and other people cannot use numbers already chosen _a1.gif
Dessel
Morris
Judasik
Well, I pick 340 then ^^
Gertan
Verlos
Danny
Scream
PK'
Stark
Balt
Ars
Nice idea) 212)
Neverwin
Anarien
Sly
137 blush.gif
Inner Eye
+
Asitaka
248 happy.gif
Scroll
8 _a1.gif
Bass
28 thumbup1.gif
Sem
Dan
Nikooz
Destroy
(Demand @ 14.12.2015, 16:56) *

Privet Everybody _a1.gif.

Celebrating my 8th year on the portal and that Christmas is on its way i am going to be doing a give-away of 150,000 CAUG. To show my appreciation and gratitude to all of the amazing people that i have met along the way and that have helped me since the very beginning.

So to enter this give-away is fairly straightforward all you have to do is pick a number between 1-500, and the person that guesses the number i've picked or gets closest to the number that i have picked will win the Cash Prize however you cannot pick the same number as other people if you do your entry will not COUNT so hurry and pick your numbers quickly before time runs out!.

Entry's will not count After Friday 25th Decemeber as this will give me enough time to go through the thread looking at all the numbers on the weekend. I will be announcing the winner of the cash prize on Monday 28th December so this should give people more than enough time to enter (ANYONE MAY ENTER).

If you have any questions please feel free to send me a message _a1.gif.

Good Luck & Have fun _a1.gif

I am going to be changing the competition slightly to make it even easier for you guys!!! _a1.gif

Instead of choosing numbers all you have to do is put a + and everyone that puts " + " their names will be put into a random name generator and whoever's name gets picked at the end by the generator will win the prize. Anyone that has commented so far with numbers dosen't have to do this as youre names have already been entered. But from now on all you have to do to enter is type +.

Thank you and GL _a1.gif
sppppp
Allert
+ ^^
Dammer
+
Taviscaron
+)
imba
+ , good luck everyone _a1.gif
Moon Light
+ _a1.gif
Sem
+
Neverwin
+
Rikimaru
+
Dessel
+
Yanek
+
Mazahaka
+ _a1.gif
Scream
+ ad.gif
Xmax
+ ninja.gif
Mka
+ (:
sppppp
+
Asitaka
+ _a1.gif
Leeroy
+
Violent
+
Venum
+
F'M'N
+
Nespoy
+
Dan
+ флудопровокатор _a1.gif
Fell
+ tongue.gif
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 IPS , Inc.